In order to be considered for admission to the College of Engineering Graduate Program, you must apply through our online application process and provide all required materials:
- Application fee* of fifty dollars ($50.00) payable online prior to submitting your completed application.
- Official transcripts of all previous college work sent directly to: COE Graduate Programs Office, Villanova University, 800 Lancaster Ave., CEER 309, Villanova, PA 19085, by the Registrar of the Colleges or Universities involved.
- Two Applicant Rating Forms completed by your recommenders. You will be required to provide two recommender’s/evaluator’s email addresses and they will receive an email with a link to complete and submit electronically.
Note: Professional email addresses MUST be used, and email addresses to personal accounts (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast) WILL NOT be accepted. An acceptable professional email address is from an educational institution, a business or the government.
- For all PhD applicants and International Master of Science applicants, official GRE (General Test) scores sent directly from ETS. Villanova University Institution Code is 2959.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly from testing centers for all international applicants. Photo copies are not accepted.
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Certification documentation $29,160 for international applicants needing an F1 Visa.
- Complete online application by hitting 'Submit' as the final step.
- Note: Due to state higher education regulations, Villanova University College of Engineering is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas and Minnesota.
Only complete applications will be reviewed for a decision by the department to which you are applying. After your complete application has been reviewed, you will be notified in writing (international applicants will receive an email) of the decision.
*Fee waived for students with a Villanova degree.
Please email engineering.grad@villanova to request a waiver code.