Note: Due to state higher education regulations, Villanova University College of Engineering is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Minnesota and Washington, DC.
In order to be considered for admission to the College of Engineering Graduate Program you must apply through our online application portal and provide all required materials.
General Application Requirements
- Application Fee* of fifty dollars ($50.00) payable online prior to submitting your completed application.
- Transcripts** from all undergraduate and graduate universities attended. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application review (domestic students only). Official transcripts must be provided upon an offer of admission
- Two (2) Applicant Rating Forms completed by your recommenders:
- Recommender 1 - One (1) academic recommender
- Recommender 2 - One (1) professional recommender (If a professional recommender is not possible, a second academic recommender is acceptable).
- You will be prompted to provide two (2) recommender’s email addresses within your online application. These recommenders will receive an email with a link to complete and submit the form electronically.
- Professional email addresses of the recommenders MUST be used. Personal email addresses (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast) WILL NOT be accepted. An acceptable professional email address is from an educational institution, a business, or the government.
- Official GRE scores sent directly from ETS. Villanova University Institution Code is 2959.
Please see GRE Score Requirements to determine which programs require GRE scores.
- Statement of Purpose - While there are no specific guidelines regarding the content or formatting of this document, you should consider describing your background, your academic and professional interests, and what specifically about Villanova’s College of Engineering drew you to apply to our graduate program.
- Complete online application by hitting 'Submit' as the final step.