- Once I am accepted into a program, how do I get my login information for email?
- Can I change my email address?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- How do I change my email password?
- What is Novasis?
- How do I get my Student ID number?
- Where do I get a new student ID card (Wildcard)?
- How do I get information regarding registration concerns and transcript requests?
- Where do I purchase textbooks, classroom needs, etc.?
- How do I obtain a parking permit?
- How do I register online?
- Where do I go for financial assistance information?
- Who do I contact regarding billing, refunds, tuition payments and fees?
- How do I get information regarding Villanova University’s Library Facilities?
- How do I get information regarding health care, if needed while on campus?
- Who should I contact if I have questions regarding health insurance coverage?
- If I am an international student, who do I contact with questions and concerns about visa status, I-20s, etc.?
- Who do I contact regarding specific instructions to register for courses, withdrawal from a course(s), drop and/or add a course(s), etc.?
- What eateries are open during evening class times?
You will automatically receive a tear-off mailing from UnIT (University Information Technologies) which will give you instructions on how to log into your email account. If you lose this and do not know your email ID (example: jsmith02) or password, contact the Help Desk at 610-519-7777 or stop by 101 Vasey Hall to get your email login information.
You cannot change your email address unless you officially change your name with the University. You can complete a Name or ID Change for students through the Office of the Registrar.
You can complete an Address Change Form for students through the Office of the Registrar.
If you know your email password but want to change it, you can use the Self-Service Reset Password option.
Novasis (Nova Student Information System) maintains all of your academic, demographic and financial information at Villanova. You can log into Novasis using your email ID but you will need a Novasis password. If you do not know your Novasis password (different from your email password), you can reset it here by clicking on Secure Login, and the link "Don't know your Novasis Pin?". This will allow you to get your Novasis password information.
Your Student ID (example: 00654321) can be found my logging into Novasis using your email ID. This Student ID should be used on every document or reference that you would normally use for your Social Security Number. For security reasons, Villanova does not use SSN's to identify a student.
The Wildcard Office is located on the 1st Floor of Dougherty Hall. You can also visit the Wildcard web site for more options for your Wildcard. You can also change the picture on your Wildcard online, for a fee.
The University Shop, or Bookstore, is located on the 1st Floor of Kennedy Hall. You can visit the Ushop web site for hours of operation, textbook information and even order VU merchandise online.
Public Safety located at Farrell Hall on Lancaster Avenue, issues parking permits. You can visit the Public Safety web site for details about parking and other related information.
Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN number (altlernate PIN number) to register online through NOVASIS or MyNova. Click here for instructions.
The Office of Financial Assistance is located on the 2nd Floor of Kennedy Hall. Visit the Financial Assistance web site for specific information for graduate students.
The Bursar’s Office located 1st and 2nd Floors Kennedy Hall, can assist you with all billing related questions. You can also visit the Bursar's web site for more information.
Falvey Library, located in the center of campus, offers many services online. For more information including hours of operations, visit the Falvey Library web site.
The Student Health Center located on the 3rd Floor of the Health Services Building, to the right of the guard station at the Ithan Avenue entrance to campus, provides health services to all students. Visit the Health Center web site for details for graduate students.
Contact the Health Center for detailed information on required health insurance coverage.
If I am an international student, who do I contact with questions and concerns about visa status, I-20s, etc.?
International Student Human Services located on the 2nd Floor of the Connelly Center can assist in this area.
Who do I contact regarding specific instructions to register for courses, withdrawal from a course(s), drop and/or add a course(s), etc.?
You should contact the department in which you were accepted to earn your degree for specific information regarding course registration and related procedures.