- MSEE enrollment: 40
- Age range: 22–60
- Percent female: 18
- 66% attend part-time—earn your degree in three years by taking one course a semester
- Full time students—earn your degree in two years by taking 2–3 classes/semester
- Most courses are available online through our E-Learning program, providing flexibility and convenience for working professionals
- Top Employers: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Lockheed Martin, PECO
Learn it Today; Apply it Tomorrow
Advance your career in electrical engineering by updating your knowledge and developing new skills through the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program at Villanova University.
The MSEE offers five concentration areas, as well as an option for a custom degree plan.
- Electronic Circuits and Systems (ECS)
- Electric Energy Systems (EES)
- Microwave, Antenna, and Photonic Systems (MAPS)
- Signal Processing and Communications (SPC)
- System Dynamics and Controls
View the MSEE Concentration Policies