- MS Cybersecurity enrollment: 20
- Age range: 22–60
- Percent female: 29
- 62% attend part-time—earn your degree in three years by taking one course a semester
- Full time students—earn your degree in two years by taking 2–3 classes/semester
- Most courses are available online through our E-Learning program, providing flexibility and convenience for working professionals
- Top Employers: Lockheed Martin, Cigna, Northrop Grumman, CACI International
Learn it Today; Apply it Tomorrow
In July 2016, in “The Most Critical Skills Gap: Cybersecurity,” FastCompany.com reported, “We are reaching a new critical shortage in the workforce. Industry experts are sounding the alarm for cybersecurity experts.” According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for Information Security Analysts is expected to grow 28% from 2016–2026.
Whether your interest lies in systems, policy or operations—the program’s three areas of concentration—Villanova’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity will prepare you for success in this rapidly growing, ever-evolving field.