Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Villanova University are prepared to:
- Use their broad-based civil engineering backgrounds to perform as entry-level engineers in general civil engineering or in environmental, geotechnical, structural, transportation, or water resources engineering.
- Enter graduate schools in the disciplines listed above or closely related disciplines, as well as other areas such as business and law.
- Continue the process of life-long learning as required for long-term personal and professional growth.
- Recognize their professional and ethical responsibilities to society as members of the engineering professional community.
- Use communication, technical, and teamwork skills to help themselves and their employers succeed.
- Relate their personal and professional lives to the Judaeo-Christian, humanistic tradition.