Facilities

Facilities

The Department of Chemical Engineering office, faculty offices, lecture and computer classrooms, and most of the Department's instructional and research laboratories are located in White Hall and the Chemical Engineering Building. White Hall was rededicated in 1997 in honor of Dr. Robert E. White.

Dr. White served as the Department Chair from 1949 to 1983 before retiring from teaching in 1989. Under his guidance, chemical engineering at Villanova University grew from a fledgling department into a well-respected program that produces successful and capable chemical engineering graduates.

Chemical Engineering Facilities