Consistent with the University’s Augustinian Mission that values broadly-educated, well-rounded individuals, graduates of the Chemical Engineering Program are able to pursue the following career objectives:
- Apply the underlying scientific principles and technical capabilities needed to succeed in both the traditional and emerging fields of the chemical engineering profession.
- Expand their education to advance their career, in chemical engineering or other associated fields.
- Display personal and interpersonal skills that facilitate the effective practice of their chosen profession.
- Continue to learn and grow by leveraging professional opportunities.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that recognizes their professional responsibilities to society in areas such as safety, ethics, and environmental protection.
(Approved as revised February 14, 2014)