In order to be considered for admission to the College of Engineering Graduate Program, you must apply through our online application process and provide all required materials:
- Application fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) payable online prior to submitting your completed application.
- Official transcripts of all previous college work sent directly to: COE Graduate Programs Office, Villanova University, 800 Lancaster Ave., CEER 309, Villanova, PA 19085, by the Registrar of the Colleges or Universities involved.
- Two completed Applicant Rating Forms-pdf submitted by your recommenders. You will be required to provide two recommender’s/evaluator’s email addresses and they will receive instructions for submitting Applicant Rating Form electronically.
- Official GRE (General Test) scores sent directly from ETS . Villanova University Institution Code is 2959.
- Official TOEFL scores sent directly from ETS for all international applicants. Alternately, IELTS scores can be sent directly from this organization [IELTS is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia].
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Certification documentation $27,000 for international applicants needing an F1 Visa.
- Complete online application by hitting 'Submit' as the final step.
Only complete applications will be reviewed for a decision by the department to which you are applying. After your complete application has been reviewed, you will be notified in writing (international applicants will receive an email) of the decision.
Note: Due to state higher education regulations, Villanova University College of Engineering is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Arkansas and Minnesota.
*Fee waived for students with a Villanova degree.
Please email engineering.grad@villanova to request a waiver code.