Villanova University uses the latest communication technologies to deliver the ultimate student-centered learning environment. We currently offer fully online master's degrees in electrical, civil and environmental, and mechanical engineering. Master's degrees in chemical and computer engineering will be available fully online by 2007.
The College of Engineering is ranked among the top ten engineering schools in the country for schools offering bachelor and master's degree programs by U.S. News & World Report. It has also been ranked in the "Top 10 most wired campuses" by the Princeton Review.
Villanova's College of Engineering has created one of the most complete distance education programs in the country and has been featured in many publications and conferences including: University Business Magazine, Campus-Technology.com, Video Systems Magazine, 2004 WebCT Conference, 2005 Infocomm Conference, 2005 Educomm Conference, and 2005 Educause Conference.
- Live class interaction from a distance
- You choose the delivery with our hybrid learning --earn your degree entirely online or supplement several online courses with courses on campus
- Rich media presentations for web delivery
- Graduate certificates in as little as four courses
- Program designed for the working professional
- Finish your degree in as little as two years
- Single courses -- take up to three courses before applying to a program
- Same cost for distance and on-campus students, no added fees