Since 1997, the graduate program in Villanova University’s College of Engineering has been at the forefront of E-Learning. Through the use of technology, professors and students who are separated by physical distance are able to bridge the instructional gap. Whether you are pursuing a graduate certificate or a master’s degree, this method of instruction provides the flexibility you need, without compromising the quality of your education.
E-Learning students have identical course material, instructors and semester pacing as students in the on-campus classroom. Your diploma will not indicate that you completed your degree via "E-Learning." Just as every other student in the program, you will have earned your degree from Villanova University’s College of Engineering.
Options and Opportunities
- Participate in class in real-time by logging in from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Access archived class material at your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Download archived class material so you can review it anywhere – no internet connection required.
- Earn your degree entirely online or supplement online courses with courses on campus.
- Refer to your lectures and notes years from now. Your class is a virtual reference library.