The AFP FP&A™ Learning System is a comprehensive system that combines printed workbooks and online learning software to ensure you have all the tools you need to improve your knowledge and skills in business planning, budgeting and forecasting. It covers the five knowledge domains of the FP&A Certification Test Specifications and is the preferred study resource for the Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional™ (FP&A™) exam.
Due to unexpected weather this winter, class start dates, have been pushed back 2 weeks, please pass the word to your colleagues who may still be interested in enrolling!
The AFP Learning System: Financial Planning & Analysis Course
Prepare to pass the Certified Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Professional (FP&A) exam with the AFP Financial Planning and Analysis Learning System™. This interactive review program combines printed books and online testing tools to provide comprehensive and flexible training to FP&A candidates worldwide. It teaches and reinforces the five knowledge domains outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications in a flexible, Instructor-led format:
- Reading materials provide the framework for your successful FP&A exam preparation, available in print or e-reader format.
- Online study tools, optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the FP&A knowledge domains, track your progress and finalize your FP&A exam preparations.
- Prepare to pass the FP&A certification exam and arm yourself with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your finance career.
The instructor-led course combines the AFP FP&A Learning System with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Instructor-led course benefits include:
- Participate in a structured course that provides discipline in an adult learning environment on Villanova's campus.
- Have the opportunity to interact and network with your peers.
The five knowledge domains are:
Part I: Financial Acumen - Gathering, Interpreting, Understanding, and Communicating Business and Financial Information
- Domain A - Gathering and interpreting information
- Domain B - Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating/ Coordinating Work with Other Professional
Part II: Financial Analysis – Building and Interpreting Financial Projections
- Domain A - Analyzing Information
- Domain B - Building Financial Projections
- Domain C - Using Technology/Software
Eligibility Requirements to take the FP&A Exam
To register for the exam, you must meet the degree and experience requirements. If you do not meet the either requirement (still working on your degree), you may take the exam and will have five years to meet the eligibility requirements before you will be awarded the credential.
For information on testing windows and registering to take the FP&A Exam go here.
Course Schedule and Location
|Villanova University - Main Campus
Dates: Wednesdays, 6:00 to 9:00 PM
March 26 to July 2, 2014
Instructor: Joseph Kwiatkowski, CEO Partner & Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Management Advisors
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
Fee for AFP members is $2095, and $2195 for non-members. An additional discount of $100 will be given to any Villanova University current student or alumni!
Registration includes the AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Learning Sysem™, which is designed to provide a framework of business planning, budgeting and forecasting principles and global standards of practice. This all-in-one educational program covers the five knowledge domains that are outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications.
This program combines printed books, case studies and learning assessment tools to provide comprehensived and flexible training to FP&A professionals worldwide.
Parking Fees, if applicable, are not included.
Special pricing for corporate on-site programs - contact Continuing Studies at 610.519.4310 for more information oh how Villanova can bring the AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Learning System to your organization.
Registration, Billing/Payments and Cancellation Policy