CORPORATE FINANCE PROFESSIONALS:
Arm yourself with the skills to glean meaningful information from the mountains of data you face every day.
Enroll in our AFP Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Learning System™ course.
Corporate finance professionals are increasingly being called upon to play a critical role in their organization’s decision-making process and long-term growth. As the amount of data available keeps growing, the ability to connect meaningful financial data to business growth and present it to all stakeholders becomes even more important.
Along with learning the latest best practices for analyzing trends, building forecasts and creating financial models, this course will prepare you for AFP’s new Certified Corporate FP&A Professional™ credential exam. Learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlLNuoV5bEE
Are you a corporate financial professional who
- is interested in increasing your skills and knowledge required to perform competently in today’s complex finance environment?
- gathers qualitative and quantitative information affecting the financial performance of your organization?
- communicates strategic plans, with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders?
- is interested in earning the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credential?
Course Schedule and Location
Spring 2015 Dates
Villanova University - Main Campus
For more information, give us a call at 610-519-4310!
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
The AFP Learning System: Financial Planning & Analysis Course
Prepare to pass the Certified Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Professional (FP&A) exam with the AFP Financial Planning and Analysis Learning System™. This interactive review program combines printed books and online testing tools to provide comprehensive and flexible training to FP&A candidates worldwide. It teaches and reinforces the five knowledge domains outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications in a flexible, Instructor-led format:
- Reading materials provide the framework for your successful FP&A exam preparation, available in print or e-reader format.
- Online study tools, optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the FP&A knowledge domains, track your progress and finalize your FP&A exam preparations.
- Prepare to pass the FP&A certification exam and arm yourself with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your finance career.
The instructor-led course combines the AFP FP&A Learning System with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Instructor-led course benefits include:
- Participate in a structured course that provides discipline in an adult learning environment on Villanova's campus.
- Have the opportunity to interact and network with your peers.
The five knowledge domains are:
Part I: Financial Acumen - Gathering, Interpreting, Understanding, and Communicating Business and Financial Information
- Domain A - Gathering and interpreting information
- Domain B - Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating/ Coordinating Work with Other Professional
Part II: Financial Analysis – Building and Interpreting Financial Projections
- Domain A - Analyzing Information
- Domain B - Building Financial Projections
- Domain C - Using Technology/Software
Eligibility Requirements to take the FP&A Exam
To register for the exam, you must meet the degree and experience requirements. If you do not meet the either requirement (still working on your degree), you may take the exam and will have five years to meet the eligibility requirements before you will be awarded the credential.
For information on testing windows and registering to take the FP&A Exam go here.
Fee for AFP members is $2095, and $2195 for non-members. An additional discount of $100 will be given to any Villanova University current student or alumni!
Registration includes the AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Learning Sysem™, which is designed to provide a framework of business planning, budgeting and forecasting principles and global standards of practice. This all-in-one educational program covers the five knowledge domains that are outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications.
This program combines printed books, case studies and learning assessment tools to provide comprehensived and flexible training to FP&A professionals worldwide.
Parking Fees, if applicable, are not included.
Special pricing for corporate on-site programs - contact Continuing Studies at 610.519.4310 for more information oh how Villanova can bring the AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Learning System to your organization.
Registration, Billing/Payments and Cancellation Policy
Congratulations to the students completing our first Financial Planning & Analysis Class!