The application period for SBI '13 is now open; the deadline to apply is April 15th. SBI employs a rolling review and admission process which begins the week of January 14th. Applicants will be notified of the admission decision within two weeks of submitting a complete application package. Accepted applicants should respond with their intent to enroll within 2 weeks of notification (specific dates are provided with the acceptance notice). Students accepting an admission offer will be required to submit a non-refundable deposit at that time. The deposit is applied towards SBI tuition.
Who is eligible to apply?
The Summer Business Institute is designed for:
- Students, undergraduate and master’s level, with non-business majors/areas of study
- College graduates with non-business degrees
- International students currently matriculated in a full-time academic degree program at an accredited U.S. institution
Your application should include the following:
- Completed application form
- Current resume
- College transcripts from each college you have attended
- 1-2 page essay: why SBI, how SBI can support your goals, and any other factors the SBI admissions team should take into consideration in evaluating your application.
Villanova students can request an electronic transcript through NOVASIS, and submit it to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Submit your application materials to:
|Mail or Campus Drop Off Address:||Electronic Submissions
|Summer Business Institute
Villanova School of Business
Clay Center at VSB/Bartley 1054
800 Lancaster Ave
Villanova, PA 19085