This five-days series of activities, offered each fall, is designed to showcase the core academic disciplines at VSB: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Real Estate, and International Business. Students learn more about how these majors/co-majors are applicable to various career paths through a combination of events: roundtable discussions over dinner, panel presentations by executives and previous interns, informal discussion sessions, and more. The intent of the week is to dissect each discipline and make connections with possible business career paths, as well as expose students to faculty and practicing professionals from various fields and career paths.
Career Choices Week: September 14 - 21, 2012
- September 14th: Majors Forum
Thinking about choosing a major/minor? Hear department chairs and peer advisors talk about:
- majors and minors within that department
- academic requirements for those majors/minors
- opportunities and career paths available within that discipline
- September 17th: Marketing
- September 18th: Economics/Management
- September 19th: Finance/Real Estate
- September 20th: Accounting/MIS
- September 21st: St. Thomas of Villanova Day & Clay Center Celebrity Chef
Come one, come all, come hungry! Back by popular demand, VSB faculty will make waffles for you!
Learn More About This Event
Economics Roundtable Dinner Discussion