For the past six years, this conference has brought together students, faculty, alumni and distinguished business leaders to discuss challenges that face diverse populations in today’s business environment.
In 2016, the keynote speaker was Mr. Clifton Porter, II, the SVP of Government Relations at the American Healthcare Association (pictured above). The event was sponsored by KPMG.
Past conference themes included:
- 2016 - Executing Your Professional Vision
- 2015 - Executing Your Professional Vision
- 2014 - Strategic Communication
- 2013 - Going Beyond the Status Quo
- 2012 - Follow Your Passion
- 2011 - Diversify Your Network.