"The best thing about being a peer tutor is being part of something that embodies the Villanova message. Tutoring allows us to form a mutual relationship that benefits both parties as well as raises VSB to a higher standard. It's all about giving back to a community that has given us so much.” — Jordan Jawroski '17 VSB, Finance & International Business, VSB Peer Tutor
VSB Peer Tutors support the academic success of their classmates by providing drop in office hours and the option to schedule individual tutoring appointments throughout the semester for the following core business courses.
- VSB1000 Information Technology
- VSB1015 Business Dynamics
- VSB2006 Strategic Information Technology
- VSB2007 Corporate Responsibility & Regulation
- VSB2008 Business Analytics
- VSB2020 Competitive Effectiveness
- VSB2030/VSB2040 FMR I / FMR II
- VSB3006 Managerial Accounting
- VSB3008 Operations Management
- ECO1001 Microeconomics
- ECO1002 Macroeconomics
- ECO3108 Global Political Economy
- MAT1400 Business Calculus
- MAT1430 Business Statistics
Participation in VSB Peer Tutors is by invitation in acknowledgement of a student's excellent academic record; tutors are selected through an application process and complete a comprehensive training program.
The VSB Peer Tutor Program is available to all VSB students. Students who work with VSB Peer Tutors report improvement in their preparedness, comprehension, and confidence as they approach their coursework.
Office Hour Schedule — view the 2015-2016 VSB Peer Tutor Office Hour schedule.
Individual Tutoring Appointments — Below is a list of courses and their corresponding tutors; view their profile, see who had your professors, and find their contact information. Please note: the list of 2015-2016 tutors will be available shortly – please check back soon.
- Business Dynamics (VSB 1015)
- Introduction to Microeconomics (ECO 1001)
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECO 1002)
- Business Calculus (MAT 1400)
- Business Statistics (MAT 1430)
- Financial Management and Reporting (VSB 2010)
- Competitive Effectiveness (VSB 2020)
- Strategic Information Technology (VSB 2006)
- Corporate Responsibility and Regulation (VSB 2007)
- Business Analytics (VSB 2008)
- Managerial Accounting (VSB 3006)
- Operations Management (VSB 3008)
Enhance your academic experience — Get the most out of academic support and tutoring services, view this helpful guide.
For additional university academic support and resources, click here.