VSB Peer Tutors is a volunteer organization of VSB juniors and seniors dedicated to supporting the academic success of fellow VSB students. Tutors provide both individual tutoring as well as ongoing walk-in study sessions throughout the semester for all VSB core business classes. Participation in VSB Peer Tutors is by invitation in acknowledgement of a student's excellent academic record; tutors complete a comprehensive training program and maintain a minimum 3.5 overall GPA.
VSB Peer Tutoring is available to all VSB students. Students who work with VSB Peer Tutors report improvement in their preparedness, comprehension, and confidence as they approach their coursework.
VSB Peer Tutoring is available for the following courses:
- Business Dynamics (VSB 1015)
- Information Technology (VSB 1000)
- Introduction to Microeconomics (ECO 1001)
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECO 1002)
- Business Calculus (MAT 1400)
- Business Statistics (MAT 1430)
- Competitive Effectiveness (VSB 2020)
- Corporate Responsibility and Regulation (VSB 2007)
- Financial Management and Reporting (VSB 2010)
- Strategic Information Technology (VSB 2006)
- Business Analytics (VSB 2008)
- Managerial Accounting (VSB 3006)
- Operations Management (VSB 3008)
For additional university academic support and resources, click here.