Change of Major/Minor Form

Before submitting this request, all students are encouraged to talk to the chairperson or expert of the major that you plan to add or change into. This form is available for VSB students who have declared a major.

Please fill in all your major/minor combination in the form below.  What you submit should be the final major/minor combination to be listed in your student record.

To check if your Change of Major Form has been officially processed, please use the following steps:

  • Log into Novasis
  • Select the “Student & Financial Aid” tab
  • Click on the “Student Records” link
  • Choose the “Student Info” link at the bottom section of the page
  • Select an appropriate term
  • Click on the “Submit” button

Please note: it takes a few weeks before your major(s) and minor(s) will be processed.  Please DO NOT repeatedly submit this form if you do not have a change in your major(s) and minor (s) after your initial submission.

Please fill in the major(s) and/or minor(s) you wish to add/change: