At the Villanova School of Business, we recognize that learning isn’t limited to the classroom. We know it is imperative to interact with corporations and their executives in a variety of ways to help ensure our academic rigor is partnered with a practical application.
There are a number of ways VSB interacts with the business community. We are always looking for dynamic leaders to showcase their companies’ achievements and highlight critical lessons learned from recent market challenges.
Please consider participation in any of the following ways:
- Joining the Centers of Excellence Advisory Groups
- Guest speaking at Executive MBA Fireside Chats
- Guest speaking at MBA Current Topics Seminars
- Hosting or attending a networking event
- Mentoring current undergraduate, graduate, or executive MBA students
- Job Postings and On-Campus Recruitment