The Villanova School of Business (VSB) seeks to establish strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations and their executives that will advance the mission of VSB and your organization. We encourage you to connect with us through our students, faculty, Centers of Excellence, Strategic Initiative Groups, and academic programs.
Students at Villanova receive a business education that's rigorous, relevant, and rich in Augustinian values of truth, caring, and community. The coursework integrates fundamental business skills with ethics and social responsibility. Students are presented with opportunities for academic and professional development to support professional growth.
- Internships: Provide a mutually beneficial experience for corporations and for students to learn about a particular industry.
- Industry speakers: The Clay Center welcomes business professionals in all types of professional development events for students.
- Student business societies: There is great value for business professionals to connect with students in business societies for projects or events.
- Case competitions: Corporations can gain fresh insight and benefit from students working on a specific project.
- Corporate site visits: Companies can host a group of VSB students for a first-hand work experience.
- Mentoring: Individuals interested in providing career advice or guidance to VSB students.
Villanova University Career Services Office manages the on-campus recruiting programs for the Villanova School of Business.
Faculty members are recognized for excellence in both teaching and research. More than 90% of faculty members hold the highest academic degree in their respective discipline. Our faculty is multidimensional and hold a wealth of real-world experience from careers in finance, banking, sales, management, marketing, accounting, consulting, and others.
Executive Education Program
VSB's executive education programs will enable managers and executives to gain exposure to cross industry perspectives, and benefit from access to current industry content. Our unique programs combine faculty and business leaders.
Graduate Education Program
VSB offers graduate programs designed to prepare students to meet the challenges of today’s demanding business environment. Our programs take a multidisciplinary approach, ensuring that working professionals develop functional skills while also understanding the strategic importance of cross-functional thinking.