The Villanova School of Business invites you to connect with the Villanova real estate community through the DiLella Center for Real Estate Membership Association.
Members of the Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate Association will enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events and industry conversations
- Priority access and discounted registration to other center programs and networking opportunities
- Receive special publications, including student resume books, center member directory, and faculty research briefings
- Share opportunities to our students—the next generation of real estate leaders—that help them to prepare for real estate careers
- Recognition on the center's website
Join us at one of our three introductory levels of membership:
- General membership at an annual cost of $500
- Junior Membership at an annual cost of $100, limited to individuals under 30 years of age
- Leadership membership at an annual cost of $3000. Leadership members will receive additional opportunities for networking with the center's advisory council, recognition as sponsors of member events, and guest ticket privileges.
All memberships are on an annual basis following the academic year.
Pursuant to IRS regulations, the general and junior membership contribution will be comprised of a cost of services of $75, and the leadership membership includes a cost of services of $250.
The remainder of the contribution represents a tax-deductable gift to the Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate.
- For junior and general members, the $75 cost of services includes (1) ticket to the membership kickoff event and (1) real estate football tailgate football package (game ticket and tailgate food and beverage).
- For leadership members, the $250 cost of services includes (2) tickets to the membership kickoff event, (3) real estate football tailgate football package (game ticket and tailgate food and beverage), and participation in a real estate advisory council networking event valued at $75.
- The center reserves the right to charge members registration fees to cover the cost of additional events.