VSB’s commitment to research and academic rigor is evident through the school’s six Centers of Excellence. These initiatives are designed to focus attention on critical business issues and to leverage the expertise of VSB faculty in a cross-disciplinary way. They support faculty research, teaching excellence, curricular development, and the intersection of research and business practice.
- Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate: supports advancing scholarly research, teaching, curricular innovation, and business leadership excellence in the area of real estate.
- Center for Business Analytics: helps students develop analytical capabilities and supports our cross-disciplinary faculty and staff to become recognized for excellence in analytics education, practice, and research.
- Center for Global Leadership: promotes the guiding principles of cross-cultural awareness, ethical international business relationships, and responsible global leadership by offering educational programs, research, and service and outreach activities.
- Center for Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship (ICE Center): creates scholastic, educational, and professional development opportunities in the areas of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- The Center for Marketing and Public Policy Research: produces cutting-edge research that aims to influence sound policy at the local, state, and national levels and examines the impact of regulation on the business community, consumers, and society.
- Center for Church Management and Business Ethics: equips Catholic church leaders and their communities with the training to apply sound business methods to Church decision making.