The MBA Alumni Association (MBA AA) is a community of Villanovans who have graduated from the MBA program or other graduate programs within VSB. Established in 2014, it continues to expand our reach to alumni nationally.
Our mission: To enhance the value of the Villanova MBA by engaging alumni and current graduate students in professional development, networking, mentoring and lifelong learning.
Leadership Team Composition
The MBA Alumni Association Board is a cohort of dedicated volunteers who spearhead the following committees.
- President, Michael Filachek ’12 MBA
Vice President, Ed Barrett ’90 VSB, ’94 MBA
- Alumni & Student Relations: Collaborates with our Villanova MBA Student Association to coordinate events for networking and community building.
Chairpersons: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB , ’94 MBA; Ryan Perazzelli ’11 MBA
- Mentoring: Develops and implements retention initiatives in the mentor program.
Chairpersons: Michael Jones ’93 VSB, ‘04 MBA; David Hayward’05 MBA
- Philanthropy: Works to improve Villanova and its surrounding communities through fundraising and volunteering in local charitable events, and sponsors social activities for the Villanova MBA Community. Past engagements include: Ronald McDonald House and Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
Chairpersons: Ryan Henry ’99 VSB, ’12 MBA; Michael Coad ’15 MBA; Evan Taylor ‘05 VSB, ’14 MBA; Krista Mendillo ‘17 MBA
- Professional Development & Lifelong Learning: Partners with EMBA Alumni on conferences, fireside chat series, webinars, and discussion panels to enhance the value of lifelong learning and professional development programs for our alumni.
Chairpersons: Meghan Davis ‘15 MBA; Katie D’Orazio ’09 MBA; Andrew Plowman, ’17 MBA
- Social Networking: Hosts & promotes events that offer networking opportunities for current graduate business students and alumni of the program.
Chairperson: Jacqueline Iannetta ‘13 MBA
- Sponsorship & Fundraising: Manages efforts to support the Villanova community and charitable events.
Chairpersons: Steve Bariexca ‘12 MBA; Dwight Swaney ‘12 MBA
- Women in Business: Coordinates networking and lifelong learning opportunities to advance women in business.
Chairperson: Judy Underwood ‘11 MBA
We are currently recruiting alumni to join a few of our committees. Leaders on the MBA AA are granted exclusive invitations to Villanova events and granted opportunities to enhance your network and professional development. To get involved in the MBA AA, please contact Christine Etheridge, Associate Director of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com.