The MBA Alumni Association (MBA AA) is a community of Villanovans who have graduated from the MBA program or other graduate programs within VSB. Established in 2014, it continues to expand our reach to alumni nationally.
Our mission: To enhance the value of the Villanova MBA by engaging alumni and current graduate students in networking, mentoring and service.
Leadership Team Composition
The MBA Alumni Association Board is a cohort of dedicated volunteers who spearhead the following committees.
- President: Michael Filachek ’12 MBA
Vice President: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB, ’94 MBA
- Communications Chair: Krista Mendillo, MBA ’17
- Alumni & Student Relations Committee: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB , ’94 MBA; Ryan Perazzelli ’11 MBA
- Mentoring Committee: Michael Jones ’93 VSB, ‘04 MBA; David Hayward, MBA ‘05
- Philanthropy Committee: Ryan Henry ’99 VSB, ’12 MBA; Michael Coad ’15 MBA; Evan Taylor ‘05 VSB, ’14 MBA
- Professional Development & Lifelong Learning Committee: Meghan Davis ‘15 MBA; Katie D’Orazio ’09 MBA; Andrew Plowman, ’17 MBA
- Social Chairperson: Jacqueline Iannetta ‘13 MBA
- Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee: Steve Bariexca ‘12 MBA; Dwight Swaney ‘12 MBA
We are currently recruiting alumni to join a few of our committees. To get involved in the MBA AA, please contact Christine Etheridge, Associate Director of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.