Villanova University’s picturesque 260-acre campus is located on Philadelphia’s famed Main Line, just 12 miles west of Center City Philadelphia.
Villanova Business School classes take place in Bartley Hall, an exceptional business learning and technology center.
Amenities and Resources Include:
- Applied Finance Lab: A state-of-the-art simulated trading room that provides students with hands-on access to the same data used by Wall Street traders.
- High-Tech Classrooms: 23 laptop-friendly classrooms, 6 tiered and wired 60-seat classrooms with power and data ports at every seat, and a 130-seat multimedia amphitheater—all designed to promote positive interaction between faculty and students.
- Bartley Hall Print Center: A convenient, full-service print and copy center. The Print Center is also home to iPRINT, an Internet-based ordering system that allows students to submit print jobs 24 hours a day.
- Falvey Library: Business research professionals provide dedicated support to VSB, mobilizing the finest company, industry, economic and scholarly resources to empower faculty and students to tackle complex problems, advance entrepreneurship and contribute to scholarship.
- The Exchange: VSB’s on-site cafeteria.
- The Holy Grounds: Our bustling coffee bar.