Football, Track & Field, Baseball Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball athletes:
- Learn the essential skills to unleashing your speed potential.
- Train and learn in a small group environment with instant feedback.
- Improve sprinting efficiency. Learn drills and exercises that are crucial to improve speed.
- Improve start efficiency through correct technique.
- Great background work for athletes looking to get ready for Fall Sports.
- Gain the foundation necessary to effectively train for speed during your athletic career.
Anthony Williams, Camp Instructor
Anthony has served as Villanova's Sprints Coach for the past twenty years and has successfully guided Villanova's Sprinters to national and international performances in a variety of sprinting and jumping events. Anthony has coached athletes to garner 30 NCAA All Americans awards and 50 Big East Championship titles. In addition he has led Villanova student-athletes in National and to international competition.
Anthony is a Junior College sprint All American and two time Jamaican Triple Jump Champion. Anthony draws from his experience competing internationally and working under some of the top Sprint coaches in America while in college competing in Texas and Mississippi.
Anthony has received honors for the Big East Coaching Staff of the Year in 1994, 2000, 2010, 2014 and 2015. Anthony is a USATF Level III Coach in the Sprints, Hurdles and Relays and also has IAAF Level 5 certification for the Sprinting events.
Contact: Anthony Williams, 610-519-4148, for more details.
Check-In for camp is June 27th at 3:45pm in Villanova Stadium.
Park in the Pavillion Lot and enter the stadium. Check-in site will be posted prior to the start of camp.