Fall 2016 Tryouts
Fall tryouts will be held on Tuesday, September 6th and Thursday, September 8th at 6:00 pm in the Pavilion. Tryouts will be open to all students - those interested should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Tryouts
- If you are planning on attending tryouts, please email us to let us know.
- All individuals must submit an Insurance Waiver at tryouts (see below).
- All individuals must submit a Prospective Cheerleader Information Form at tryouts (see below).
- (Spring Tryouts only) All incoming freshmen must present proof of acceptance to the University at Tryouts. You should bring a copy of your letter of acceptance.
- Please arrive in athletic clothing and appropriate footwear, and remove all jewelry.
- Individuals will be asked to demonstrate their most difficult running and standing tumbling pass and several stunt sequences which are determined on a year to year basis. Women will be taught a cheer and dance that is expected to be learned and performed.