Fall 2016 Tryouts
The fall tryout date has yet to be determined. Tryouts will be open to all students - those interested should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Tryouts
- If you are planning on attending tryouts, please email us to let us know.
- All individuals must submit an Insurance Waiver at tryouts (see below).
- All individuals must submit a Prospective Cheerleader Information Form at tryouts (see below).
- (Spring Tryouts only) All incoming freshmen must present proof of acceptance to the University at Tryouts. You should bring a copy of your letter of acceptance.
- Please arrive in athletic clothing and appropriate footwear, and remove all jewelry.
- Both men and women will be asked to perform several sidelines and cheers and a few eight counts of the fight song in addition to sitting through an interview. Both will also be expected to demonstrate their most difficult running and standing tumbling pass and several stunt sequences which are determined on a year to year basis. Women will also be expected to demonstrate two jumps: a toe touch and one additional jump.