Fall 2015 Tryouts
Tryouts are scheduled for Tuesday, September 1st, from 6-9 pm in the Pavilion.
Requirements for Tryouts
- If you are planning on attending tryouts, please email us to let us know.
- All individuals must submit an Insurance Waiver at tryouts (see below)
- All individuals must submit a Prospective Cheerleader Information Form at tryouts (see below)
- All incoming freshmen must present proof of acceptance to the University at Tryouts.
- Both men and women will be asked to perform several sidelines and cheers and a few eight counts of the fight song in addition to sitting through an interview. Both will also be expected to demonstrate their most difficult running and standing tumbling pass and several stunt sequences which are determined on a year to year basis. Women will also be expected to demonstrate two jumps: a toe touch and one additional jump.
- If you are not able to attend tryouts, you may submit a video. Videos must be received by Tuesday September 1st at 5:00 pm. They may be email/posted to the web or burned to a DVD and must Include:
- 2 Sidelines
- 4 - 8 Counts of Dance
- Best Standing Tumbling
- Best Running Tumbling
- 2 Stunts either coed or all girl
- Best Jump
Please email video to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Villanova, PA 19085