This information is for the Villanova University SLC community, only. To view this registration page, please log into your browser in the upper right hand corner. To register for a service site, please complete the registration form. You will receive an email confirmation with the location, date and time listed. The times listed include travel time. If you need to change service sites from a previous registration, re-register now, it will overwrite your old registration and your new registration will be your active one. You will receive an email with the new registration information.
If a site is full it will not show up on the drop down list.
If you want to register for two sites, sign up here for your first site, then contact Mary.Aiello@villanova.edu for the second site.
List of Service Sites for Spring 2014
- Back On My Feet - Friday 5:00 am - 7:30 am (8 students only)
- Build A Bridge - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 4:45 - 9:00 (6 Students)
- Delaware County Literacy Program - Monday and Wednesday orTuesdays & Thursdays 5:15 PM - 8:00 PM,5 students, Students must attend both days
- LIFT Philadelphia - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday: morning shift 8:15 am - 1:30 pm afternoon shift: 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm. (5 students each shift)
- Kairos House - Saturday 10:15 - 1:30. 4 students.
- St. Columba - Sunday 3:45 pm - 7:15 pm. 4 students
- Dream Camp - Tuesday and/or Thursday, 2:30 pm -6:15 pm. 8 students
- Face to Face Soup Kitchen - Saturdays 10:30 am - 3:00 pm 5 students. Dates for service: January 26 (Sunday), February 16 (Sunday), February 23 (Sunday), March 22 (Saturday), March 29 (Saturday) April 12 (Saturday) April 26 (Saturday)
- Cook Elementary - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 am - 11:20 am, 12 students. or Monday - Thursday 12:30 - 3:30 pm 7 students or Wednesday 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm, 7 students
- School of the Future(SOTF) - Monday 10:30 - 2:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 1:30 - 4:30 (12 students each day) Friday 12:30 - 3:30 (24 students)
- HSOTF Entreprenueurship Club - Friday12:30 - 3:30 pm (7 students)
- LEVEL: Days and times will be when students meet their LEVEL partner on campus. 10 Students
- PCEH - Thursday 5:15 - 8:30 pm (5 students)
- Comfort House: - Monday or Thursday 5:45 - 9:30 pm (6 students)
- Cristo Rey: - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 2:30 - 5:30 (5 students)
- Sisters Returning Home -New Canaan: - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 8:30 am - 11:20 am (5 students)
- VESTED -Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm February 1, February 8, February 15 and 22, March 15, March 22 and 29th, April 5: There will be preparation meetings starting in November.
- There are also one hour preparation meetings the week prior to VESTED Saturdays. Contact: Alexandra Popp APopp01@villanova.edu
- SREHUP: Tuesday 6:15 - 10:00 pm 5 students