A completed application consists of the following:
- ____ Application Form (online - vu username and password required)
- ____ A Resume listing your college honors, scholarships, extracurricular activities, publications, community service, performances, employment, hobbies/interests, etc. that you consider most significant. (Uploaded with application either at the time of filling out the application or by going back into the application later.)
- ____ Research Proposal (Uploaded with application either at the time of filling out the application or by going back into the application later.)
- ____ Transcript(s): Villanova Transcripts must be requested at least a day in advance from the Registrar's Office (202 Tolentine Hall). If you have attended other undergraduate institutions for previous full time or summer study, include transcript(s) or copies of your grade reports from these schools. (Please scan and upload your official transcript to your online application.)
- ____ Faculty Sponsor Endorsement (online): Your faculty sponsor should address your academic potential and your ability to successfully complete the proposed project.
- ____ Summer Housing Application (online - vu username and password required) To be considered for a summer housing stipend, you must submit a separate housing application.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 11, 2013.