“Do” theology. Advance Catholic Christian theological and lay ministerial perspectives. Apply the faith in every area of human activity.
- Advances the study of theology and its ministerial dimensions within Villanova's Augustinian tradition and campus community.
- Facilitates the integration of faith into the academic and ministerial environment of Villanova University.
- Includes course work in theology, lay ministry, and counseling and a ministerial practicum.
- Combines academic studies in theology and ministry with practical on-campus ministerial training.
- Broadens your understanding of the dynamic interaction between theology and ministry.
- Prepares you to become a responsible lay minister, educator, and leader.
We conduct the program jointly with