Study Roman Catholic Christian Theology within the Augustinian Tradition. Explore the intersection of theology and culture. Develop interdisciplinary competencies.
Our departmental academic theological enterprise is characterized by four features.
- We focus on theology and culture;
- We study theology within the Augustinian tradition;
- We strive to synthesize the Augustinian ideal of unity, truth, and compassion; and
- We pursue theological inquiry from interdisciplinary perspectives in six academic areas:
- Biblical Studies
- Historical Studies, Historical Theology and Augustinian Tradition
- Systematic Theology
- Christian Spirituality
- Christian Ethics
- Lay Ministry