Click on the Letter of the Series you would like to purchase to buy your Subscription online.
|HOW I LEARNED||DROWSY||MUSWELL||Subscriber|
|❖ Preview Performance||✪ Opening Night|
|✔Speaker’s Night: Join us for a lively post-show discussion with guest speakers|
|Subscriptions are not available for the final week of the musical, but subscribers are welcome to exchange into those dates.
Box Office: 610-519-7474 Click here for directions.
- Subscriptions cost as little as $64 each - that's only $16 a show!
- Pick a subscription series that works best with your schedule.
- Try a special series, including low-priced Preview Series A, Opening Night Series B, or Speaker's Night Series I.
- Only subscribers may exchange tickets so you are never locked into a specific day or time.
- Click here to download a Subscription Order Form
Great Subscriber Benefits
- 25% SAVINGS over single ticket prices
- EXCLUSIVE ticket exchange privileges
- PRIORITY SEATING - Subscribers are seated before single ticket buyers and students
- FREE COFFEE at intermission.
- Box Office is located in the lobby of Vasey Hall on the Villanova University campus.
- During the school year, Box Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 12pm-5pm.
- CALL 610-519-7474
- Tickets may be purchased over the telephone with a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover credit card.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Box Office window with credit card, cash, or check.
- All sales are FINAL; there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Performances are held in the 180-seat theatre in Vasey Hall. Seating is reserved.
- The theatre is wheelchair accessible. When ordering tickets, please inform the Box Office if you need assistance with wheelchair seating.
- Click here for a theatre seating chart.
- Shows start at 8pm Tuesday-Saturday, and Sunday at 2pm.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house management.
- Complimentary and unpaid tickets must be picked up at least 10 minutes prior to curtain.
To find out how to get here, please see our directions and maps page.