It is the goal of the Dauntless Battalion to train and produce top level Cadets to serve as Army officers. The Battalion Cadet Smart Book will serve as a helpful reference guide over the next four years as you work to achieving your goal to become a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army. Over the next four years you will learn and develop your leadership skills, and take on larger roles in leadership within the Battalion. It is therefore important that you understand fully the information in the Smart Book, so that you will be able to better train and lead your fellow Cadets.
- Loyalty - Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other soldiers.
- Duty - Fulfill your obligations.
- Respect - Treat people as they should be treated.
- Selfless Service - Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
- Honor - Live up to all the Army values.
- Integrity - Do what is right legally and morally.
- Courage - Face fear, danger, and adversity.
Download the Battalion Cadet Smart Book here.