Visit our News section often to keep up with what's happening in the Department of Psychology.
- Spring 2017 Colloquium Series:
-Jarret Crawford, Ph.D., College of New Jersey; Friday, March 24, 4PM...more info
- As though two Fulbright awards weren't enough, Dr. Irene Kan recieved the Women in Cognitive Science Mentorship Award! ...more info
- Psychology Major, Morgan Reid, was recently named Forbes Under 30 Scholar! ...more info
- Welcome to 2 faculty members, Dr. Christian Thoroughgood and Dr. Elizabeth Pantesco and Post-Doctoral Fellow, Dr. Laura Getz!...more info
- Congratulations to Dr. Katina Sawyer on receiving the CASA (Villanova Center for Access, Success and Achievement) Award!..more info
- Dr. Matthew Matell, associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, has been selected to receive a grant from the National Institutes of Health...more info
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience student, Rachel Schlegel, attended Fulbright Summer Institute...more info
- Dr. Irene Kan, associate professor in the Department of Psychology, has been selected for an All Disciplines Fulbright Scholar Award at the University of Toronto, Ontario (Fall 2016) and a Fulbright Visiting Research Chair award at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta (Spring 2017). More info...
- Janette Herbers and her colleagues received a grant from the William Penn Foundation to support a large, community collaborative project focused on young children experiencing family homelessness. More info...
- Dr. Chip Folk recently presented an invited keynote address at the Israeli Cognitive Psychology Conference in Tel Aviv Israel. More info...
- Dr. Katina Sawyer received the Mary Roth Walsh "Teaching the Psychology of Women" Award from the APA. More info...
- Spring Colloquium Series:
-Thierry Morlet, Ph.D., Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Friday, January 27, 4PM
-Irene Kan, Ph.D., Villanova University, Friday, February 3, 4PM
-Brent W. Roberts, Ph.D., University of Illinois, Friday, February 24, 4PM
-Jarret Crawford, Ph.D., The College of New Jersey, Friday, March 24, 4PM