Visit our News section often to keep up with what's happening in the Department of Psychology.
- Fall 2016 Colloquium Series:
-Will Gervais, Ph.D., University of Kentucky, "Everything is Permitted: Anti-atheist Prejudice and its Complicating Consequences for Theories of Religion"; Friday, September 30, 4PM
-Shira Gabriel, Ph.D., University of Buffalo, “Social Surrogates, Social Motivations, and Everyday Activities: The Case for a Strong, Subtle, and Sneaky Social Self”; Friday, October 28, 4PM
-Dayu Lin, Ph.D., NYU, "On Aggression and the Brain (of mice)"; Thursday, December 1, 4PM...more info
- Welcome to 2 faculty members, Dr. Christian Thoroughgood and Dr. Elizabeth Pantesco and Post-Doc Fellow, Dr. Laura Getz!...more info
- Congratulations to Dr. Katina Sawyer on receiving the CASA (Villanova Center for Access, Success and Achievement) Award!..more info
- Dr. Matthew Matell, associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, has been selected to receive a grant from the National Institutes of Health...more info
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience student, Rachel Schlegel, attended Fulbright Summer Institute...more info
- Dr. Irene Kan, associate professor in the Department of Psychology, has been selected for an All Disciplines Fulbright Scholar Award at the University of Toronto, Ontario (Fall 2016) and a Fulbright Visiting Research Chair award at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta (Spring 2017). More info...
- Janette Herbers and her colleagues received a grant from the William Penn Foundation to support a large, community collaborative project focused on young children experiencing family homelessness. More info...
- Dr. Chip Folk recently presented an invited keynote address at the Israeli Cognitive Psychology Conference in Tel Aviv Israel. More info...
- Dr. Katina Sawyer received the Mary Roth Walsh "Teaching the Psychology of Women" Award from the APA. More info...