Are you interested in becoming a research assistant? Joining our team is a great way to get hands-on experience. Research assistants have the chance to explore developmental psychology by contributing to on-going research projects. We are always looking for curious and hard-working students to be involved, both during the school year and over the summer. If you are interested in volunteering as a research assistant in the CDP, please send an email application with subject line "CDP Application" to Dr. Brand at email@example.com. Please see the list below for what to include in the email. Also, if you have not been in a class with me, please ask one of your professors to send a brief letter of recommendation by email.
- For Fall: June 1
- For Spring: December 1
- For Summer: April 1
Please include the following in the email:
- A brief statement of your interest in the project
- Current school affiliation
- List of psychology classes completed or in-progress and your grades
- Other science courses completed or in progress
- Other special skills that might be relevant to working in an infant lab (phoning experience, computer skills, childcare, audio/video expertise, sewing, etc.)
- Information about your schedule for the term in which you'd like to volunteer
Reminder: If you have not been in my class, please ask one of your professors to send a brief letter of recommendation by email.