Sponsored by the Villanova Society for Human Resource Management (VU SHRM) and the Graduate Programs in Human Resource Development, the annual networking reception features a panel discussion of distinguished HR professionals on a trending topic in the field. This annual event provides current students, alumni, faculty, and area HR professionals the chance to build their network and enhance their knowledge of innovative and practical HR strategies. In addition, all proceeds from this benefit a scholarship fund for HRD graduate students.
We hope you can join us at our next reception!
Past Annual Networking Receptions:
- 2013 Knowledge Transfer within the Multigenerational Workforce
- 2012 Strategic Succession Planning
- 2011 HR's Route to the "C" Suite
- 2010 The 30th Anniversary Gala
- 2009 HR as a Strategic Partner: Moving from Transactional to Transformational - Featured keynote speaker Joe Frick, CEO of Independence Blue Cross
2013 Annual Networking Reception, March 2013:
Knowledge Transfer within the Multigenerational Workforce
Our panel discussion featured the following HR leaders:
- Matthew Levy, Global Human Resources Lead for Johnson & Johnson
- Dawn Stanfield-Scott, Cultural Diversity and Inclusion Manager for The Boeing Company.
- Richard J. Anthony, Sr., Founder and Managing Director of The Solutions Network, Inc. & an experienced speaker and author
- Leon Singletary, Founder and CEO of First Contact HR, My PartTimePRO and HRD alumnus.
- Lyn Kremer, (moderator) Publisher of Philadelphia Business Journal.
Please enjoy the slideshow below from this year's reception! (Photo Credits: Nicole Sorgini)
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Assn. (2012, 2013)
Villanova University's Office of Continuing Studies
Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Chester County Human Resources Assn. (2012, 2013)
excelleRx (2012, 2013)
Sawyer Construction (2012, 2013)
The Addis Group (2012, 2013)
CBI Group/Barton Career Advisors/Placers
Additional Sponsors and Friends
DoubleStar, Inc. (2012, 2013)
The Anthony Group, Inc.
Philadelphia SHRM (2012, 2013)
Villanova University College Outreach Office