There are three types of on-line compliances which may be viewed: General Requirements , Detail Requirements, and A&S Compliance. The General Requirements displays a view of all courses, grades, and credits that have been fulfilled, and courses in which a student is currently enrolled and registered for the next semester. The Detail Requirements displays those courses listed in the General Requirements as well as those curriculum requirements not yet fulfilled. The A&S Compliance follows the specifications setup for the A&S batch reports in banner.
To Access Web CAPP Compliance:
- Click on “NOVASIS” in the Villanova homepage.
- Select Enter Secure NOVASIS Area, and log into NOVASIS.
- Select Faculty and Advisors.
- Select Advisor Menu.
- Select Faculty Degree Evaluation.
- Select a term: Sring 2006 (use default). Click the Submit button.
- Enter either the student's ID or choose one of the following three search options:
- Advisees: List of your advisees
- Students: List of students currently taking your classes
- All: Enter the first name and last name to search for any students including students in another colleg
- Click the Submit button twice: once to select and once to confirm a student. Now you are in the “Degree Evaluation” page.
Once you have accessed Web CAPP Compliance, download the Faculty Web CAPP Instructions for further information on viewing your records.