Applying to the Master's Program in Graduate Education, Teacher Leadership or Higher Education
Applicants to the Master's program in Graduate Education, Teacher Leadership or Higher Education must hold a bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by one of the regional accrediting agencies, with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Degree Program should submit the following materials:
- Application for admission online.
- Statement of professional goals (1-2 pages).
- Application fee: $50 payable by credit card online. The fee is waived for students with a Villanova degree or with participation in an online information session.
- Transcripts: Step 1 - You may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts in the online application in order to receive an admission decision. However, those who are offered admission must complete the following process in order to enroll. Step 2 - Official transcripts of all previous college work undergraduate (and graduate where applicable), must be sent directly from your registrar's office to the Office of Graduate Studies at Villanova. (Applicants in their last year of undergraduate study who have not completed their bachelor’s degree should provide a transcript of all courses completed at the time of application and submit an official transcript when the undergraduate degree is completed.)
- Three Letters of Recommendation: please use the form found on the online application.
- Copy of a valid teacher certificate for Teacher Leadership Concentration only.
- Short Resume.