The graduate program in education seeks to integrate general education, cultural improvement, and professional excellence. The specific aims of these programs are:
- to extend and deepen knowledge by scholarly research;
- to assist those who wish to secure specialized training in order to improve their occupational competency;
- to supply the need of advanced training for special purposes, especially in the fields of teaching and other human services;
- to offer the graduate student body the opportunity to join with the faculty of the University in the common pursuit of learning, wherein the students are encouraged to develop according to their individual capacities and to learn to live and work together as a community of scholars;
- to fulfill current teachers' ACT 48 requirements;
- to meet requirements for the Level II Certification.
Tuition Scholarships Available for Teachers, Counselors and Administrators
Special Tuition Scholarships for Teachers and School Administrators:
40% for those employed by Catholic schools; 20% for those employed by non-Catholic schools.
For tuition rates and fees please see the Bursar's website.
|Master's Programs||Post-Master's Programs|
Marriage and Family
Master of Arts in Education