Students seeking a concentration in cognitive science must complete 21 credit hours consisting of five required courses and two electives. The required courses are:
- CSC 1051 - Algorithms & Data Struc I
- CSC 4500 - Artificial Intelligence OR CSC 4510 - Machine Learning
- PHI 4610 - Philosophy of Mind
- PSY 4500 - Cognitive Psychology
- CGS 5900 - Cognitive Science Seminar
Electives can be selected from a set of approved courses in Biology, Computing Sciences, Philosophy, and Psychology.
See the list of courses.