Chemistry faculty strive to publish papers in respected journals with undergraduate and graduate student co-authors. Lists of publications have been compiled here by their year of publication. To find lists of publications by individual faculty, please check faculty websites.
Key: Faculty · Undergraduate Students · Graduate Students
- Grannas, A. M.; Marsh, J.; Boschi, V. L.; Sleighter, R. L.; Hatcher, P.G. Characterization of Dissolved Organic Matter from a Greenland Ice Core by Nanospray Ionization Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Glaciology, 2013, in press.
- Grannas, A. M.; Bogdal, C.; Hageman, K. J.; Halsall, C.; Harner, T.; Hung, H.; Kallenborn, R.; Klan, P.; Klanova, J.; Macdonald, R. W.; Meyer, T.; Wania, F. The Role of the Global Cryosphere in the Fate of Organic Contaminants. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2013, 13, 1-35.
- Wolbers, R.; Norbutus, A.; Lagalante, A. F. "Cleaning of Acrylic Emulsion Paints: Preliminary Extractive Studies with Two Commercial Paint Systems,” New Insights into the Cleaning of Paintings: Proceedings from the Cleaning 2010 International Conference, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia and Museum Conservation Institute, Eds. Marion F. Mecklenburg, A. Elena Charola, and Robert J. Koestler, Smithsonian Contributions to Museum Conservation, no. 3, 2013.
- Cannon, K.; Mascavage, L.; Tierney, J.; Kistler, K.; Yennawar, H.; Lagalante, A. F.; Sonnett, P. An Experimental and Theoretical Conformational Study of a Series of Substituted 3-cyclohexyl-2-phenyl-1,3-thiazolidin-4-ones. International Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 3, 1-11.
- Silverberg, L. R.; Bear, E. R.; Foose, K. N.; Kirkland, K. A.; McElvaney, R. R.; Cannon, K.; Tierney, J.; Lascio, S.; Mesfin, K.; Mitchell, D.; Sharkey, S.; So, L.; Treichel, J.; Waxman, M.; Lagalante, A. F. Predicting the 13C chemical shifts for a series of substituted-2-(4-chlorophenyl)-3-phenyl-1,3-thiazolidin-4-ones. International Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 4.
- Kraut, D.A. Slippery substrates impair ATP-dependent protease function by slowing unfolding. Journal of Biological Chemistry. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M113.512533.
- Tessema, T.D.; Gassler, F.; Shu, Y.; Jones, S.; Selinsky, B.S. Structure-activity relationships in aminosterol antibiotics: the effect of stereochemistry at the 7-OH group. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2013, 11, 3377-81
American Geophysical Union, National Meeting, San Francisco, CA. "Impacts of natural gas mining on regional methane levels in Pennsylvania." A. Lembeck-Edens, J. Fuentes, D. Martins, A. Grannas. December 2013 (Poster)
American Geophysical Union, National Meeting, San Francisco, CA. “Photochemical degradation of a brominated flame retardant (tetrabromobisphenol A) in ice under field and laboratory conditions.” G. Waligroski, A. Grannas. December 2013 (Poster)
American Geophysical Union, National Meeting, San Francisco, CA. “Characterization of organic material in ice core samples from North America, Greenland, and Antarctica using ultrahigh resolution Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry.” V. Catanzano, A. Grannas, R. Sleighter, P. Hatcher. December 2013 (Poster)