What can you do with a Villanova Biochemistry degree?
Twenty two Biochemistry students graduated in 2013. What are they doing now?
- McCormick Spices
- Celgene, Medical Affairs Division
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Emergency room technician at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Thomas Jefferson University, accelerated MSN program
- Temple Dental School
- Naturopathic medicine program at Bastyr University, San Diego
- Farleigh Dickinson School of Pharmacy
- Temple School of Pharmacy
- UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
Graduate and Postbaccalaureate Programs
- PhD program, University of California Davis – Soils and Biogeochemistry
- BS/MS program, Department of Chemistry, Villanova University
- NIH IRTA program (National Institutes of Health Postbaccalaureate Intramural Research Training Award)
- Teaching for City Year
- Teaching for MIL-The Language Center, Japan
- Navy, Ensign, USS Anzio
The status of four students is not known.