Our FREE Alumni Career Webinar Series provides helpful tips to Villanova alumni and students seeking career and professional development advice.
Webinars feature authors and career experts who share their secrets, research, and tips with you as a job seeker, covering topics such as resume writing, career exploration, networking and personal branding. Learn more...
Enter your first name, last name, email address and class year to register.
- Make Your Resume Work For You
- Find the Right Job Right Now
- Active Interviewing
- Organizing the Job Search Process
- 7 Mistakes Job Seekers Make Online
- Linkedin Makeover
- 5 Steps to Your Personal Brand
- Network Professionally with Facebook
- How to use LinkedIn: A Webinar
Hosted by the Villanova Career Center and Alumni Association.
- How To Work With An Attained Executive Recruiter
Hosted by Carmel Napolitano '81 (view the PDF slides)
- Mastering an Effective Career Mindset
Hosted by Maggie Mistal '95 (view the PDF slides)
Upcoming Live Webinars
- Make Your Network Work for YOU!
Wednesday, June 5th from 8-9 PM EST
Join Diane Darling for a refreshing look at dozens of fun, easy to adopt networking techniques that will provide you a powerful professional network.