Our FREE Alumni Career Webinar Series provides helpful tips to Villanova alumni and students seeking career and professional development advice.
Webinars feature authors and career experts who share their secrets, research, and tips with you as a job seeker, covering topics such as resume writing, career exploration, networking and personal branding. Learn more...
Enter your first name, last name, email address and class year to register.
Upcoming Live Webinars
- Elevator Pitches with Chris Westfall- Wednesday, December 4th
- Career Entrepreneurism with Ben Casnocha- Wednesday, January 9th
- Career Exploration with Richard Bolles- Wednesday, February 5th
- Networking with Dr. Ivan Misner- Wednesday, March 5h
- Leadership with Al Duncan- Wednesday, April 2nd
- Twitter with Susan Whitcomb- Wednesday, May 7th
- Job Searching with John Boyd- Wednesday, June 4th
- Advancing Your Career with Facebook and LinkedIn- Thursday, December 5th
Hosted by: Kevin Grubb
- Career Management with Peter Weddle- Wednesday, October 2nd
- Social Media Branding with Melissa Giovagnoli- Wednesday, November 6th
- Make Your Network Work for You
- Make Your Resume Work For You
- Find the Right Job Right Now
- Active Interviewing
- Organizing the Job Search Process
- 7 Mistakes Job Seekers Make Online
- Linkedin Makeover
- 5 Steps to Your Personal Brand
- Network Professionally with Facebook
- How to use LinkedIn: A Webinar
Hosted by the Villanova Career Center and Alumni Association.
- How To Work With An Attained Executive Recruiter
Hosted by Carmel Napolitano '81 (view the PDF slides)
- Mastering an Effective Career Mindset
Hosted by Maggie Mistal '95 (view the PDF slides)