From 476 South:
1. Follow I-476 South to Exit 13 (Villanova/St. Davids) and bear right.
2. Head east on Lancaster Avenue (continue under the overpass)
3. Make left at fourth traffic light onto Spring Mill Road.
4. Continue on Spring Mill Road until you reach the traffic light at the corner of Spring Mill and County Line Road.
5. Turn right onto County Line Road and make your first right at "Villanova School of Law" sign.
6. Continue immediately right and follow the path around the building until you reach the small circular drive.
7. You will see two Alumni Association Guest parking spots at the end of the drive.
8. Entrance to Garey Hall is through the glass doors on your left.
9. Ask at the Reception Area for the appropriate parking permit, which you will be provided to display in your dashboard.
From 476 North:
1. Take I-476 North to Exit 13 (Villanova/St.Davids) and turn right at traffic light onto Route 30 East (Lancaster Avenue).
2. Make left at third traffic light onto Spring Mill Road.
Follow steps 4 to 9 above.
From R5 SEPTA Station (Philadelphia)
1. Exit train and bear right at SEPTA cafe.
2. Continue to follow walkway up the hill (you will see a parking garage on your right).
3. Garey Hall will be the building immediately in front of you at the top of the slight hill.
From R5 SEPTA Station (Paoli)
1. Exit train and take the pedestrian tunnel under the tracks.
2. Exit tunnel and bear right at SEPTA cafe.
3. Continue to follow path up the hill (you will see a parking garage on your right).
4. Garey Hall will be the building immediately in front of you at the top of the slight hill.