- Candidates must have graduated from the University within the last 10 years.
- Candidates must have achieved a significant level of distinction within their chosen fields.
- Candidates' achievements must reflect the quality and caliber of today’s Villanova student.
- Current members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors and the University Board of Trustees are not eligible for nomination.
- Submit a one-page typed Nomination Summary of the nominee’s achievements and accomplishments. This summary should include the name and class year of the nominee and the name, class year, address and telephone number of the person submitting the nomination.
- Two additional pages of supporting documentation can be submitted with the one-page Nomination Summary. Supporting documents may include: resume, press clippings, correspondence.
- The Nomination Summary and supporting documents should be submitted to the Alumni Office via email at email@example.com or mailed to Alumni Center, Garey Hall, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085.