We believe that our students are among the best as determined by their high school academic record and class standing, scores on standardized tests, involvement in social and leadership activities, and the student essays. Take a look at the profile of our most recently admitted class.
- Applications Received: 21,109
- Targeted freshman class size: 1,670
- Percentage of admitted freshman applicants who ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class (where rank is given): 80
- Percentage of admitted freshman applicants who ranked in the top 20 percent of their high school class: 96
- The middle 50 percent range of SAT scores was 1360-1480/1600.
- The middle 50 percent range of the composite ACT score was 31-34/36
- The middle 50 percent GPA was: 4.00-4.44/4.00 on a weighted scale