We believe that our students are among the best as determined by their high school academic record and class standing, scores on standardized tests, involvement in social and leadership activities, and the student essays. Take a look at the profile of our most recently admitted class.
- Applications Received: 17,267
- Targeted freshman class size: 1,670
- Percentage of admitted freshman applicants who ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class (where rank is given): 73
- Percentage of admitted freshman applicants who ranked in the top 20 percent of their high school class: 95
- The middle 50 percent range of the old SAT scores was 1310-1440/1600. If these are concorded to the new SAT, the mid 50 percent range would be 1370-1480/1600.
- The middle 50 percent range of the composite ACT score was 31-33
- GPA range for admitted students was: 3.89-4.34/4.00 on a weighted scale