Early Action is awarded to exceptional candidates with outstanding high school records and correspondingly high SAT or ACT scores. Students admitted to the Class of 2017 under Early Action were generally ranked in the first decile of their class and/or had a middle 50 percent GPA range of 3.88-4.28 on 4.00 weighted scale. The middle 50 percent of these admitted Early Action candidates SAT scores ranged from 1350-1460/1600 or an ACT from 31-33.
- For Early Action, the completed application must be received no later than November 1 of the senior year.
- SATs and/or ACTs cannot be taken after October of the senior year for consideration for any program with a November 1 deadline.
- Candidates need not only apply to Villanova.
- Applicants not admitted under Early Action will be considered under the provision of Regular Decision and notified in late March.
- A student who has not applied for Early Action, but has a completed application submitted by the appropriate deadline may be accepted under the provision of Early Action.