Early Action is awarded to exceptional candidates with outstanding high school records and correspondingly high SAT and/or ACT scores. Students admitted to the Class of 2019 under Early Action were generally ranked in the first decile of their class and/or had a middle 50 percent GPA range of 3.91-4.35 on 4.00 weighted scale. The middle 50 percent of these admitted Early Action candidates SAT scores ranged from 1350-1460/1600 or an ACT from 31-33.
- For Early Action, the completed application must be received no later than November 1 of the senior year.
- SATs and/or ACTs cannot be taken after October of the senior year for consideration for any program with a November 1 deadline.
- Candidates need not only apply to Villanova.
- Applicants not admitted under Early Action will be considered under the provision of Regular Decision and notified in late March.
- All candidates will be notified of their admission decision by December 20 through their personal MyNova account. Only candidates admitted through Early Action will receive a letter by mail.