As partners in helping students find an institution of higher learning, we hope that you, as a Secondary School Counselor, will find this site useful.
- Undergraduate Application Requirements
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- The Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova
- The Application Essay Topic for the Villanova Essay and tips for writing your essay.
- Presidential Scholarship Nomination and application details.
- Profile Applicant statistics for Class of 2016.
- Required Testing SAT and/or ACT
TOEFL or IELTS (non-native English speaking students only)
ACT – 3744
SAT – 2959
FAFSA – 003388
CSS – 2959
In order to expedite the processing of your students' applications, we strongly encourage that all documents be submitted electronically through the Common Application.